Rates for 2022
GROUP: DEPOSIT & CANCELLATION
- Policy applies to bookings of eight (8) or more people;
- To make a reservation 100 % deposit is required;
- Cancellation 48hrs before the date of arrival and premature departure : INZU Lodge keeps deposit ;
METHOD OF PAYMENT
- Banque Populaire du Rwanda : INZU LODGE 5273 7626 7610 124 (RwF)
- MTN MomoPay (free of charge) : *182#, option 8, option 1, Merchant code : 140215
- PayPal (US $, Euros, $Can) add 4% for transferts charges, adress email email@example.com
- The prices are subject to change according to the current exchange rate.
- The amount of the stay can be paid in US dollars, Euros and in Rwandan francs.
- Pets are admitted on the site but have to be under the supervision of their owners. In case of breaking the owners will have to pay off INZU Lodge.
- The tourist activities are not included in the price.
- Free Internet access in the main building (ask the reception).
- Any reservation amounts to the acceptance of the conditions of cancellation.
- Safari tents include bedding and towels for the bathroom.
MISSING, DAMAGED, OR STOLEN PROPERTY POLICY
- INZU Lodge is not responsible for any lost or stolen valuables or money. The hotel can not be held responsible for losses, damage or thefts of money, jewelry or any other type of valuable item left unsupervised in rooms / tents or common areas. A safe is available at the reception for the security of these objects. The responsibility of the hotel for objects kept in the safe is limited to the equivalent of the price of two nights.
- All the money or valuables that you leave in the room / tent are the customer’s responsibility. The hotel is not responsible for any money or lost objects if you did not declare them to the reception and if you did not leave them in our safe.
PROPERTY DAMAGE POLICY
- The customer must ensure to leave in the state he found them : all furniture, decorations, equipment and all that is on the property of the INZU Lodge. The visitor is responsible for any damage he may have caused to the INZU Lodge property and will be required to pay for the damage.
- IT IS STRICTY FORBIDDEN TO SMOKE OR LIGHT A CANDLE INSIDE THE TENTS.
- The hotel is not responsible for the noise or any disturbance which comes from outside the limits of the domain of its establishment or for those not under the control of the hotel staff.
- The hotel is not responsible for any electricity and water service interruptions.The hotel will do its best to accommodate customers by supplying water basins for their personal hygiene needs.
- In the interest of the tranquillity of the establishment, no noise will be tolerated between 10 pm and 7 am.
FOUNDS OBJECTS POLICY
- Any objects forgotten by customers of the hotel and found after their departure will be kept until their owner comes for them during a maximal duration of 90 days. After this deadline, the hotel will dispose of any unclaimed items in the way it deems to be appropriate.
RATE FOR TRAVEL AGENCY
- Contact +250784179203
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phones in Rwanda: 0784179203
- International Calls: 00250784179203